Brass Compression Copper Fitting, Copper Connection Use on Pipe
|1-999 1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-49,999 50,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1 US $0.8 US $0.5 US $0.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||600000 Pieces/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: SNPN-118
- Head Code: Round
- Surface: Polish
- Technics: Casting
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Color: Yellow
- Trademark: SNPN
- Specification: 1/4 to 4 inch
- Connection: Welding
- Thread Distribution: Internal Thread
- Material: Copper
- Application: Water Pipe
- Certification: CQC, CCC, PSE, CSA, TUV, VDE, UL
- Type: Union
- Shape: Equal
- Transport Package: Poly Bag or Color Bag
- Origin: China
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Model Number:||SNPN-118||Brand Name:||SNPN|
|Connection:||double union||Shape:||Equal||Head Code:||round|
|Product name:||Brass Compression Copper Fitting||Size:||customzied||Color:||Yellow|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard exported packing|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
1.Made of brass for strong corrosion resistance, excellent ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
2.Connected to pipes or fittings with different end types, diameters, and materials,like copper, brass, plastic, aluminum and welded steel.
3.The operating temperature for this fitting range from -53 to 121ºC (-65 to 250 ºF).
5. Commonly used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries
6. Long lifespan than many alternative metals like steel, Alum., with great corrosion resistance from salt water, acids, minerals, and peaty soils contained in water.
7. Brass is a soft metal that is easy to install and creates a tight seal.
8. 45 Degree & 90 Degree Elbows are used to change the direction of the flow of water 45 or 90 degrees. These fittings are connected directly to a pipe.
9. Couplings are used to connect two pieces of pipe together.
10.Tee Fittings are used to either combine or split fluid flow, also used to connect pipes of different diameters or for changing the direction of pipe runs.
11. Unions are similar to couplings and are used to connect two pieces of pipe together, designed to allow quick and convenient disconnection of pipes for maintenance or fixture replacement.
12. Square Head Plugs have male threaded ends for closing the end of a pipe. The plug inserts into female pipes or fittings that contain male NPT threads. A plug has a square head which allows it to be installed easily with a wrench.